• To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions.
• Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining a database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
• Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
• Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
• Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting the most suitable candidates.
• Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
• Arranging periodic meetings with the Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote our institute.
• Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
• To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
• To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
• To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as entry-level Graduate Trainees.
• Personality Development
• Communication Skills & Vocabulary
• Resume Preparation & Email Writing
• Group Discussion
• Interview Skills
• Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills.
This activity focuses on personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
• Guiding for preparation.
• Arranging mock Interviews.
• Communicating with Alumni for available openings.